Just An Empty Chest
The thing about eyes
at every detail
and at times
They watch me
watch me move
analyzing the smallest
'What the hell was that?
Why did that happen?
Did it bother you?
Has it happened before? '
So I dig
a desperate hole
deep into my head
to uncover buried treasure
Just an empty chest
with no answer
Justin Tallman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just An Empty Chest by Justin Tallman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Apelike Persistence, Richard Thripp
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock