Just Another Dream
Along the beach,
Walking hand in hand,
With our feet impressed in sand.
Gazing at the sunset,
Our mind completely different than the rest.
The sound sound of the waves,
with our fingers laced.
As it went dark,
I see reflection of your eyes
Of the stars high above in the sky.
A little wish that I demand,
Is that I could be with you life long.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Another Dream by precious gold )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- નાં રાખ રંજ naa rakh ranj, hasmukh amathalal
- Jayprakash Narayan, Was Your Political M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Clouds In The Sky Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Lead me to truth, Tiku akp
- Tries To Be Silent, Rohit Sapra
- Lalua's Speeches & Lectures, Who Hears T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- WAR HORSES, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey