Jo Hanna Erk
Just for you to see me
Just For You To See Me
by: Jo E
Can the eyes of the Lord see my heart?
Can He feel the feelings i have inside of me?
Can He read my mind?
Does He see my shame?
Does He care?
I scream just for you to hear me.
I shed my tears just for you to see me.
I rip myself till i bleed just for you to see me.
I yell just for you to hear me.
Just wanting you to see me.
Out of nowhere came a voice and said
'My beloved, I LOVE you!
I see the tears that you've shed for a long time
I see your heart yearning for me
Shed the tears my beloved, for i will give comfort to you
I see you ripping yourself till you bleed, STOP!
STOP my BELOVED! For i LOVE you more then you can imagen
I hear your cries
I see your tears
I see the shame in you, but i still love you
Can you not tell that i care more then you can imagen?
I know you my beloved,
For i made you just the way you are. And I LOVE YOU! '
Jo Hanna Erk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just for you to see me by Jo Hanna Erk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Walking Around, Pablo Neruda
- Before The World Was Made, William Butler Yeats
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- 'Words', Katherine York
- Love, Baki Yigit
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies