Jo Hanna Erk
Has anyone told you
Has Anyone Told You
by: Jo E
Has an one told you how beautiful u are?
Has anyone looked at you with love?
Has anyone looked at you and said 'I love you, no matter what'.
Has anyone looked at you with love so deep!
I know that someone.
He's the most wonderful person, friends, lover, and my all!
I know that someone!
And he loves me not matter what!
Has anyone ever told you how much he loved you and how much he still DO, and there he was willing to die for me.
Has he lifted you up in his arms and looked in your eyes.
Has he ever held your hand while both of you are walking down the beach?
Has as anyone told you that your not alone? For someone is with u.
Has as anyone told you that he will love you till eternity?
I'll tell you know, i know that someone!
I know that someones LOVES you and me!
That someone really died for you and me!
That someone is Jesus!
His Love never fails!
Jo Hanna Erk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Has anyone told you by Jo Hanna Erk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Helen Keller, Kyle Schlicher
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher
- I Watch The Ants, Kyle Schlicher
- Feel sorry, gajanan mishra