Just To Be Happy
Just to be happy is all I need
no dreams of ambition or desire to deceive.
Just to be happy with you by my side
with love in my heart and peace in my mind.
Just to be happy in your warm embrace
no need to be cool or win any race.
Just to be happy no grey skies above
the sun always shining down on our love.
Just to be happy my whole life through
knowing I am loved by someone like you
Tim Kitchen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just To Be Happy by Tim Kitchen )
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale