Just To Be Happy
Just to be happy is all I need
no dreams of ambition or desire to deceive.
Just to be happy with you by my side
with love in my heart and peace in my mind.
Just to be happy in your warm embrace
no need to be cool or win any race.
Just to be happy no grey skies above
the sun always shining down on our love.
Just to be happy my whole life through
knowing I am loved by someone like you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just To Be Happy by Tim Kitchen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...