Just To Be Happy
Just to be happy is all I need
no dreams of ambition or desire to deceive.
Just to be happy with you by my side
with love in my heart and peace in my mind.
Just to be happy in your warm embrace
no need to be cool or win any race.
Just to be happy no grey skies above
the sun always shining down on our love.
Just to be happy my whole life through
knowing I am loved by someone like you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just To Be Happy by Tim Kitchen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- derelict house, lee fones
- A Need, Sandra Feldman
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels