Lawrence S. Pertillar
Just to Share Their Good Wishes
Often folks are depicted,
To be less influencial than they are.
Most times than none,
This is done by relatives and friends of some.
With a demeaning of one's character.
From an innocence that is done!
If the one who is victimized,
Wins the lottery...
Or some other monetary prize.
Relatives, friends and those unknown,
Expose themselves from beyond closed doors...
And everywhere else,
To make themselves known.
Just to share their good wishes!
Of course a taste,
Of what for them they find delicious.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just to Share Their Good Wishes by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- meri sohbat me........., sanjay kumar maurya
- Let me know, Cee Bea
- Reflection After Reading The Turn of the.., Mark R. Elias
- My Naija, My pride(A Love), Richard Momodu
- I wonder, Cee Bea
- Did God Rest On The Seventh Day?, michael hagwood
- e parindo se mera pata........, sanjay kumar maurya
- Pam Ayers the letter, lee fones
- My Sweetness, Cathy Hodgson
- Seeing Aspiration, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)