Lawrence S. Pertillar
Just to Share Their Good Wishes
Often folks are depicted,
To be less influencial than they are.
Most times than none,
This is done by relatives and friends of some.
With a demeaning of one's character.
From an innocence that is done!
If the one who is victimized,
Wins the lottery...
Or some other monetary prize.
Relatives, friends and those unknown,
Expose themselves from beyond closed doors...
And everywhere else,
To make themselves known.
Just to share their good wishes!
Of course a taste,
Of what for them they find delicious.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just to Share Their Good Wishes by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- You are, Ronnie Rox
- Could Been Girl That Died Today, Adeosun Olamide
- Wrestling Through Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildworld, Denis Martindale
- A Father's Miscarriage, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Howling From Tomorrow, Steven Rhoads
- Manhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hero Needed, Barbara Dixion
- The Good Spirit, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Let It Be, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns