Lawrence S. Pertillar
Just to Share Their Good Wishes
Often folks are depicted,
To be less influencial than they are.
Most times than none,
This is done by relatives and friends of some.
With a demeaning of one's character.
From an innocence that is done!
If the one who is victimized,
Wins the lottery...
Or some other monetary prize.
Relatives, friends and those unknown,
Expose themselves from beyond closed doors...
And everywhere else,
To make themselves known.
Just to share their good wishes!
Of course a taste,
Of what for them they find delicious.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just to Share Their Good Wishes by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka