Justice, justice, justice!
Where art thou? ye Stewarth?
Justice is the very warmth of an inn,
When interred from the bitter slippery, frosty storm.
Justice is the norm.
It's illusive to the door, like a very fastened door,
Cannot be entrusted to flurry mind.
Justice must be mandated.
With justice the waves are calm,
There is never a harm.
No one needs justice until
They themselves are imprisoned.
Justice is not heresy,
It's the healing of the soul.
Read poems about / on: justice
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justice by Archie Greenidge )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- TWO KINDS OF WOMEN, Philo Yan
- The House in the Coconut Farm, Ismim Putera
- Al-Quran and Al-Muqaddam, Ismim Putera
- Why Bathe in the Gutter? Cosmic Love, li.., LUVinThe NOW
- Jeans and Sarong, Ismim Putera
- Removed, Ismim Putera
- Tudung and Selendang, Ismim Putera
- Digital Children, Ismim Putera
- The Malay Adat, Ismim Putera
- Rice, Ismim Putera