Justice, justice, justice!
Where art thou? ye Stewarth?
Justice is the very warmth of an inn,
When interred from the bitter slippery, frosty storm.
Justice is the norm.
It's illusive to the door, like a very fastened door,
Cannot be entrusted to flurry mind.
Justice must be mandated.
With justice the waves are calm,
There is never a harm.
No one needs justice until
They themselves are imprisoned.
Justice is not heresy,
It's the healing of the soul.
Read poems about / on: justice
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justice by Archie Greenidge )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- IMITATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Pugad ng pag ibig, Jesus James Llorico
- EXPECTATIONS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- My friend, joe foster
- SELF VS SELFISH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- WISEASS VS. WISEGUY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUCCESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Condemn me, hasmukh amathalal
- GETTING EVEN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Ebola Suspicion, douglas scotney