What is justice all about?
No path, no explanation,
Just feeling shaped by morality,
It sensed by people,
But it was acted to be disobeyed.
Justice ain’t be the rule
Rule no justice,
It is only order.
Stealing or killing,
Just the same level,
And prison shall be their class.
When the rules was acted,
People all over the country,
But the rule ain’t be justice,
Justice no rule,
Justice, interalia, live independently
chandra yusuf's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justice by chandra yusuf )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)