Justice For Caylee
Who mourns for Caylee, sweet little thing,
Who besides the angels, who with her sing.
Who mourns for Caylee, with her eyes so bright,
Who was the one helped her find the light.
Who was the one, led her to the divine,
Leaving her little, frail human body behind.
Was he the one took her sweet little hand,
And took her up high to the promised land.
Is he the Avenger that will soon return,
And send the culprit to where she (he) will burn?
Will he bring the justice That Caylee's soul seeks,
As through the clouds each day she peeks?
No one leaves this world without paying their dues,
And God sees you do, no matter what accrues.
Though he is the one with the final say,
You won't leave this world, not until you pay.
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justice For Caylee by Juan Olivarez )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)