Kapuki - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Kapuki, rhino queen.
My realm is the Lincoln Park Zoo.
King Maku and I do between
To make a babe rhino come true.
The humans here are anxious for
Me to become a mama, so
The humans do a daily chore.
Humans just always have to know.
After my biz, the humans scoop,
And take it to the lab to test
If I am prego by my poop.
Sometimes humans are such a pest.
Each time I poop, I hope to say
A baby rhino's on its way.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kapuki - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Apples!, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Trip, SALINI NAIR
- Inside a family, SALINI NAIR
- Like Crocodiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- The New Chinese Fiction, James Tate
- All that energy..., Dieter Ian Maree
- Let us worship, gajanan mishra
- Girl Jumping Rope, Morgan Michaels
- Woodsmen Day, Doris Beaulieu
- stamp, Alvinzor Flores