Little soul who was on other side
said “Hey, I know how you can
learn to forgive inside!
I will be the one you cast blame on
when I cheat, lie or con.”
No matter if I cut you with a knife
motivation from another life—
has set the stream of events
that can go either way so we can vent.
We agreed long before
before we incarnated to even the score.
Now you won’t really know why
until you die—
Or maybe through a medium if
you want to know and realize
maybe there is a better way
then keeping go back inside.
Written by SC Chevalier on April 14,2013
SQC Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (KARMIC MOTIVATION by SQC Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak