Keep Studying in Life
Homework is a lullaby.
I am hypnotized.
Where is my paradise?
Exam is poisonous.
Knowledge is various!
Oh! My time is less…
I've lost consciousness!
Homework is strategical
to succeed in your appraisal.
Study is a cycle in life.
How can we still survive?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keep Studying in Life by Josy Chow )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar