A man with a magnificent heart like oceans on earth
For whom everyone on the planet is of utmost worth
Who does it and show and just not wish and hope
Whose golden words are mentioned in every tobe.
A noble with a many thousands lives in his single town,
A monarch with dozens of blessings in his small crown,
An angel with a spiritual, heavenly, hefty white wing,
In the kingdom of the blind he is the one-eyed king.
That King is no one else expect from among you and me,
Just what you need is a supersonic high 3d vision to see.
So do it when you get a time which is atrociously free,
And spot if you’re the king of your empire i.e. the root of a tree.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (King by bhupender swarnakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Extinction, Jon M. Nelson
- My Tourniquet, Kyle Schlicher
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Life Is, Jon M. Nelson
- Short Ode to Screwball Women, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Lemons, Jon M. Nelson
- Paradise Found, Damian Murphy
- Seventh Sunday, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Fires in the Sky, Ronald Chapman
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy