Cody Lee Jones
kiss me and tell me
Wake me up with that smile on your face
put my shoes on
pull up my pants
wake me up with that smile on your face
sit with me
right here on the bed
kiss me on the cheek
kiss me on the forehead
Tell me how life really is
Put me in bed kiss me good night
read me a story
kiss me good night
put me in bed kiss me good night
take off my socks
pull down my pants
lay here on the bed
kiss me goodnight
kiss me goodbye
tell me how life really is.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (kiss me and tell me by Cody Lee Jones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Momentarily, Lawrence S. Pertillar