KISS OF LOVE
Tastey of love...!
Each and every
Tast too tastey
Do the kiss
Dog and cat
With water and duck...!
Too children and audult
Each day each for
Do the kisss...
Kiss is not only tasty
Kiss is also
Little little bit bit of
Love too love
Ecah day by day
All are given the kiss
Take the love...
Age no bar...
Sex no bar...
Give to kiss all
Take to love all...!
Enjoy the love too kiss...!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (KISS OF LOVE by otteri selvakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Big Brother, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old-Fashioned Cooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- At The Summer Cottage, Edgar Albert Guest
- The After-Dinner Smoke, Edgar Albert Guest
- The New Year's Caller, Edgar Albert Guest
- It's not Fun, Aftab Alam
- The Card Club's First Meeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Pa Gets Back, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peevish Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Laughing is an exercise not intelligence, Pranab K. Chakraborty