Kissed By The Hour
Kissed by the hour.
Tonight can never rain tomorrow.
Black passed midnight.
Held in your arms, today, grey to the noon.
Your warmth bitter to my cold.
Is that the purpose of your hold.
The moon shines.
Even in the day.
In so many kind of your ways.
Mirrored off your lips.
Circles the flames.
From all your love.
Around the fire.
Which burns holes.
Which burns memories.
Clear in my mind.
Love so hot.
Heats my heart.
The one you key.
With my thank you.
With my please.
My heart which you seized.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kissed By The Hour by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough