Kissed By The Hour
Kissed by the hour.
Tonight can never rain tomorrow.
Black passed midnight.
Held in your arms, today, grey to the noon.
Your warmth bitter to my cold.
Is that the purpose of your hold.
The moon shines.
Even in the day.
In so many kind of your ways.
Mirrored off your lips.
Circles the flames.
From all your love.
Around the fire.
Which burns holes.
Which burns memories.
Clear in my mind.
Love so hot.
Heats my heart.
The one you key.
With my thank you.
With my please.
My heart which you seized.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kissed By The Hour by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra