Kissed By The Hour
Kissed by the hour.
Tonight can never rain tomorrow.
Black passed midnight.
Held in your arms, today, grey to the noon.
Your warmth bitter to my cold.
Is that the purpose of your hold.
The moon shines.
Even in the day.
In so many kind of your ways.
Mirrored off your lips.
Circles the flames.
From all your love.
Around the fire.
Which burns holes.
Which burns memories.
Clear in my mind.
Love so hot.
Heats my heart.
The one you key.
With my thank you.
With my please.
My heart which you seized.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kissed By The Hour by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
Poem of the Day
- My Call To You, Michael P. McParland
- Much Love, Michael P. McParland
- More Than You Can Know, Michael P. McParland
- Mistakes, Michael P. McParland
- Mental Illness, Michael P. McParland
- Meant To Be, Michael P. McParland
- Many Mistakes, Michael P. McParland
- Magic Beans, Michael P. McParland
- COTTON AND OIL, Sir Toby Moses
- Loves Sweet Song, Michael P. McParland