Edmund Vance Cooke
Kisses kept are wasted;
Love is to be tasted.
There are some you love, I know;
Be not loathe to tell them so.
Lips go dry and eyes grow wet
Waiting to be warmly met.
Keep them not in waiting yet;
Kisses kept are wasted.
Edmund Vance Cooke's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kisses by Edmund Vance Cooke )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- People should, hasmukh amathalal
- The Tool That Carries, Barbara Fleury
- No one may, hasmukh amathalal
- Not material gain, hasmukh amathalal
- In A Misty Autumn Night., Amitava Sur
- Life is to be, hasmukh amathalal
- Birthday poem, Philo Yan
- Two Young Scamps, Jeff Gangwer
- Why and how loves occur?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Freedom, Joy, and Ice Cream, Jeff Gangwer