Kitty Kat goes Blind
Kitty Kat going blind, or an infection,
As she has a skin infection at this time,
I don’t know what to do: for she is not
To well, staining furniture, pillows not
Accepted by a few, I don’t know what
To do, Its seems today or tomorrow its
Inevitable her time is near, “God”
I hate the burden to decide, to betray
Her this very day, as she lays all her
Trust in me,
Whatever decision I make will surely
Be with me the rest of my life.
Therefore I emphasize and hope not to
Hear from you these very words.
Here is what I have to say!
Don’t tell me how sorry you really are!
Don’t tell me its best for you!
Don’t tell me life goes on!
For you hardly know from this day on
Changes my life, and likewise changes
Your life too!
I will take some time for me to accept
This choice, I shall eventually I am
Told, Than I shall be free.
Charles Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kitty Kat goes Blind by Charles Garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Prism's Light, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- POET'S EXPENDITURE VS. INCOME, Beryl Dov
- WHAT'S A PROPER TRIBUTE TO ROBIN WILLIAM.., Beryl Dov
- Bangladesh, My Country, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- STOMP 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BOLDNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- A POET NEEDS CHUTZPAH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- RATIONALITY VS. MADNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- GOING SOUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov