Kitty Kat goes Blind
Kitty Kat going blind, or an infection,
As she has a skin infection at this time,
I don’t know what to do: for she is not
To well, staining furniture, pillows not
Accepted by a few, I don’t know what
To do, Its seems today or tomorrow its
Inevitable her time is near, “God”
I hate the burden to decide, to betray
Her this very day, as she lays all her
Trust in me,
Whatever decision I make will surely
Be with me the rest of my life.
Therefore I emphasize and hope not to
Hear from you these very words.
Here is what I have to say!
Don’t tell me how sorry you really are!
Don’t tell me its best for you!
Don’t tell me life goes on!
For you hardly know from this day on
Changes my life, and likewise changes
Your life too!
I will take some time for me to accept
This choice, I shall eventually I am
Told, Than I shall be free.
Charles Garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kitty Kat goes Blind by Charles Garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah
- Roller Coaster, Jeffrey Lee
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee
- Leaving The Campus, Think of I Taking To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Suicide Note, Kathy Liu
- When Your Dark Shadows, Susmit Panda
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty