Charles Garcia Poems
- A Cloudy Day Cloudy skies obscure your view, A slight ...
- Painting With Words I can remember vividly, when it all ...
- Childrens Fantacy The children play silly games, like ...
- A Tranquil Paradise ~ Haiku Words of Wisdom` Haiku A ...
- What Are Friends For What is a friend for but to listen To ...
- A Valentine Rose To Remember The Rose The rose will wither...
- A New Tomarrow My Yesterdays are all used up My golden years...
I was born too soon to go off to war
The memories are so clear, never to leave me so thankful that
I’m here. Many of my buddies left their bodies,
Their spirits come home
I remember it well, no one to take care of me it was time to grow, Yes, I was to grow up fast.
But sir: I am only seventeen what do I know of the past, I am told, the
United States needs me... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Cloudy Day
Cloudy skies obscure your view,
A slight breeze moves the clouds,
Letting in the sun-shine open up a broken sky.
A sight of blue shines through:
A warm breeze caresses your face,
Making you feel at ease.
Reminding you of the days gone by,
Sorting all anxieties leaving your
Mind free and at ease.
For a heart be none but innocent,
Giving all it has for free.
Monday, January 16,2006