Knots of Love
Knots of Love
Love and relationships are a lot like knots.
Like knots relationships are not originally pre-assembled
Instead, some assembly is required and maintenance is expected.
The strength of your knot should get stronger in time.
Knots can have one rope but the stronger need two.
Carefully woven within each other two ropes become one.
With every tie with every twist its strength becomes stronger and stronger
Some knots are temporary and some are never undone.
You the couple are the ropes, your relationship the knot
How tight you tie it is up to you both only you can decide.
Just remember the stronger you make your knot now
The harder it will be to untie.
Tim Romines's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Knots of Love by Tim Romines )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma