Lack of Mothers love
Not everyone understands,
Mother is not in everyones destiny.
Not everyone is lucky enough.
Mothers give support and love.
But not all mothers do that.
My mother buys me everything.
She always tried to buy me everything.
But two things she was never able to buy.
I always wanted my mothers love and support.
The cost of this is nothing.
But she can never buy this for me.
She can never because there is only one for each mother.
My mother eventually bought it for my cousins and not me.
I would give her everything I have
Only if i could get her love and support.
My mother might do everything,
But always have lack in love and support towards me.
Ridz Patel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lack of Mothers love by Ridz Patel )
- Actions follow one another, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Chini Kwa Chini, michael walkerjohn
- The Nature's Paradise, Eshan Gupta
- Welcome celebration, hasmukh amathalal
- Flow with time, hasmukh amathalal
- five hundred and whatever..., Mandolyn ...
- Copyrights, Mark Heathcote
- Freedom Not Permitted, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Feel bad, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Do You Want to Destroy?, Mantu Mahakul
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley