Lack of Mothers love
Not everyone understands,
Mother is not in everyones destiny.
Not everyone is lucky enough.
Mothers give support and love.
But not all mothers do that.
My mother buys me everything.
She always tried to buy me everything.
But two things she was never able to buy.
I always wanted my mothers love and support.
The cost of this is nothing.
But she can never buy this for me.
She can never because there is only one for each mother.
My mother eventually bought it for my cousins and not me.
I would give her everything I have
Only if i could get her love and support.
My mother might do everything,
But always have lack in love and support towards me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lack of Mothers love by Ridz Patel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro