Lady In Red
She smiles and
Walk like a run-way model
Red shoes and a sweet red lips
That made every hearts blinked.
White stripes on red;
A new path, my heart led
And with her;
I want to fled.
She makes me blush
Without a word;
The more I stare and think,
The more am lured.
And heart in the air
For the lady in red,
For words never said.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lady In Red by Tee'k Aminu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second