Lady In Red
She smiles and
Walk like a run-way model
Red shoes and a sweet red lips
That made every hearts blinked.
White stripes on red;
A new path, my heart led
And with her;
I want to fled.
She makes me blush
Without a word;
The more I stare and think,
The more am lured.
And heart in the air
For the lady in red,
For words never said.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lady In Red by Tee'k Aminu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer
- Only one poet knows me., Jena Crowe
- Release Me To Those Fresh Breezes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I SPEAK NOT, I TRACE NOT, I BREATHE NOT .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- sunglasses and cheap gum, Jena Crowe