Lai Nouveau: May Offend.
Fair May stays indoor,
with artist mentor,
Without her rapport,
his loathing would pour
his artistic chore
to blighted eyesore.
The sweet head she bore,
he sewed to stuffed core,
Still lips guarantor,
of love she once swore,
With artist mentor,
fair May stays indoor.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lai Nouveau: May Offend. by Diane Hine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart