A Special Relationship
You are my creator
My mentor, my teacher,
You are the guiding force of my life
Who always help me in times of strife.
I know you are and will always be
by my side,
You are someone above God
And these words I shall always abide.
I saw the world with your eyes
With your help was able to differentiate the good and the bad;
Whenever I went wrong, you corrected me and yelled at me
The privilege which every mom has on her lad.
Yes friends, she is none other than my Mom
A wonderful creation of Almighty,
As God cannot be everywhere
She is the replacement of this holy deity.
Mom, you are the epitome of my existence
The reason for my subsistence,
Howsoever I describe you, I know my words will always fall short
As a mom-child relationship is of that special sort!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Special Relationship by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide