and sometimes, sad,
we fell happy we fell sad
but what for?
its not the real world,
tried hard to grab this beautiful life
though its not the real world
it made me float like a bird,
in the blue world, without a fear to fall
and made me, laugh and cry with dead's.
but thy, not the real world
opened my eye's show the world,
vanished my rich and wonderful world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lair Dream's by choko nabam )
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra