and sometimes, sad,
we fell happy we fell sad
but what for?
its not the real world,
tried hard to grab this beautiful life
though its not the real world
it made me float like a bird,
in the blue world, without a fear to fall
and made me, laugh and cry with dead's.
but thy, not the real world
opened my eye's show the world,
vanished my rich and wonderful world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lair Dream's by choko nabam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier