Laughter of the stream
I walk along by the stream,
listening to the laughter of the stones and water,
I remenber the times of joy, were they a dream?
the times I danced with the heavenly daughter.
I used to talk with her for days,
talking and walking toward the setting sun,
I remember you now in so many different ways,
and I will stay and love you till the streams laughter is done.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Laughter of the stream by S.C. Setai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche