My heart is pulsing lava
thick burning pain through my veins
I woke up to the hurting
like waking up to a headache
sleep leaves your body
each second you're less numb
and it becomes more real
with every pulsing beat..
they said it gets better in the morning...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lava by Cristina Geanta )
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Mulberry, Naveed Khalid
- Harvesting, Naveed Khalid
- Weeping Widows, Suzy Kassem
- Immortality, Naveed Khalid
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam