My heart is pulsing lava
thick burning pain through my veins
I woke up to the hurting
like waking up to a headache
sleep leaves your body
each second you're less numb
and it becomes more real
with every pulsing beat..
they said it gets better in the morning...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lava by Cristina Geanta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta