I hate diplomacy! ..
I hate diplomacy
Hands are of no use tying,
The heart will find a way to win.
To hurt me
Tie my heart...
Tight enough for my hands not to be able to move.
Tie my heart and I'll be helpless...
Threaten me with pain...
I will hate you
And hurt more than the pain you could have brought me
For never wanting you to win
For not daring to lose...
I'll stay numb
And hate me for it...
But have my way later! ...
Cristina Geanta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I hate diplomacy! .. by Cristina Geanta )
Did you read them?
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus