I hate diplomacy! ..
I hate diplomacy
Hands are of no use tying,
The heart will find a way to win.
To hurt me
Tie my heart...
Tight enough for my hands not to be able to move.
Tie my heart and I'll be helpless...
Threaten me with pain...
I will hate you
And hurt more than the pain you could have brought me
For never wanting you to win
For not daring to lose...
I'll stay numb
And hate me for it...
But have my way later! ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I hate diplomacy! .. by Cristina Geanta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass