Sporty is my dog
through out the day he snores in slumber
when other dogs go out hunt he pulls out a stunt
you could swear he ownes a watch he never misses lunch
he blaughs once or twice like he has been working all night
i removed the sign in my gate that says 'there is a dog in guard'
because neighbors know that it is a lie.
sporty is my dog and i love him, wherever i go he follows
he is too liberated don't try him, he once wrote me a letter
through the night that reads 'your fears are similar to mine'
now he owns a room, sporty is a serious guy he doesnt play games
otherway round he poops you can clean it up whole day.
sporty is my dog and i love him
sporty doesn't bite he is a vegeterian
sporty doesn't blauf he is a gentle man
sporty doesn't hold grudges he is a christian
sporty is a lovely dog and i love him.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LAZY DOG by Andile Sidali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA