Sporty is my dog
through out the day he snores in slumber
when other dogs go out hunt he pulls out a stunt
you could swear he ownes a watch he never misses lunch
he blaughs once or twice like he has been working all night
i removed the sign in my gate that says 'there is a dog in guard'
because neighbors know that it is a lie.
sporty is my dog and i love him, wherever i go he follows
he is too liberated don't try him, he once wrote me a letter
through the night that reads 'your fears are similar to mine'
now he owns a room, sporty is a serious guy he doesnt play games
otherway round he poops you can clean it up whole day.
sporty is my dog and i love him
sporty doesn't bite he is a vegeterian
sporty doesn't blauf he is a gentle man
sporty doesn't hold grudges he is a christian
sporty is a lovely dog and i love him.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LAZY DOG by Andile Sidali )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid