Sporty is my dog
through out the day he snores in slumber
when other dogs go out hunt he pulls out a stunt
you could swear he ownes a watch he never misses lunch
he blaughs once or twice like he has been working all night
i removed the sign in my gate that says 'there is a dog in guard'
because neighbors know that it is a lie.
sporty is my dog and i love him, wherever i go he follows
he is too liberated don't try him, he once wrote me a letter
through the night that reads 'your fears are similar to mine'
now he owns a room, sporty is a serious guy he doesnt play games
otherway round he poops you can clean it up whole day.
sporty is my dog and i love him
sporty doesn't bite he is a vegeterian
sporty doesn't blauf he is a gentle man
sporty doesn't hold grudges he is a christian
sporty is a lovely dog and i love him.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LAZY DOG by Andile Sidali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI