Lead me Lord, walk me through
The journey of life and its battles too;
Keep me treading at thy pace and near
If I be with thee, there is none to fear;
In the shadow, thou art my shine
Whene'er I thirst, thou art sweet wine;
Lo! My foes cometh to battle
Let thy fury quake earth and the heaven rattle;
As thou lead me home in solemn calm
For all my days art in thy palm.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lead Me by Adegbite Adeyinka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon