The Son who errs,
His father will not hold
If sin, such love, deters
Love of man is sold
Can, stool, the mind forgive
Smeared on a dish of meal and give?
My love be bought by what I see
But loving all, I seldom do
You bore the cross and paid the fee
For we, ungrateful 'who'
Albeit, the robes of our sin
For us, the scourge tore your skin.
Made us a worthy nation
You burn the cloak, condemnation,
And doctor our spirit, health.
I shall speak of this undying love
Of the Father up above.
Adegbite Adeyinka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Undying Love by Adegbite Adeyinka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- There, Susan Lacovara