Learning as You Go
From the beginning i did not know
Since the beginning I have learned.
There are many things we have done in this life
Some we wish we never did.
The only question that we ask
'Is why didn't I....? '
There is no point in living with regret
For it will only hold us back.
Don't forget what you've been through
For it will help you learn for the future.
Let yourself guide you
And follow what you must.
For you are the only one that can decide your future.
So listen for the paths that open up for you
And figure out what you can do.
Look for everything that can help you in life.
Never fear what may come,
But prepare for it the best you can.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Learning as You Go by philip teed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide