Must Not Forget
The time comes when you must move
Whether it be moving on or to a different place.
You must not forget what you learned there
Or who you have met.
Whether the feelings are good or bad
You must not forget.
They have taught you lessons
That will come in handly later.
So whether you leave friends or loved ones behind.
Don't forget that ones that are there.
You may meet them again one day,
Or even in your dreams.
You must not live in the past through
Or you will never move on.
So live life for the moment and never regret it,
Because you never know what may happen next.
philip teed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Must Not Forget by philip teed )
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah