Must Not Forget
The time comes when you must move
Whether it be moving on or to a different place.
You must not forget what you learned there
Or who you have met.
Whether the feelings are good or bad
You must not forget.
They have taught you lessons
That will come in handly later.
So whether you leave friends or loved ones behind.
Don't forget that ones that are there.
You may meet them again one day,
Or even in your dreams.
You must not live in the past through
Or you will never move on.
So live life for the moment and never regret it,
Because you never know what may happen next.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Must Not Forget by philip teed )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Beat Of My Heart, Lydia Cunningham
- Tell - Tale Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Speculative Visions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Allocating Rhythms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfect You, Naomi Mith
- The Water, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Opened, Sade Bolaji
- behind these eyes, sEaN nOrTh
- The survival, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Solitude, Paul Sebastian