Must Not Forget
The time comes when you must move
Whether it be moving on or to a different place.
You must not forget what you learned there
Or who you have met.
Whether the feelings are good or bad
You must not forget.
They have taught you lessons
That will come in handly later.
So whether you leave friends or loved ones behind.
Don't forget that ones that are there.
You may meet them again one day,
Or even in your dreams.
You must not live in the past through
Or you will never move on.
So live life for the moment and never regret it,
Because you never know what may happen next.
philip teed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Must Not Forget by philip teed )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)