Must Not Forget
The time comes when you must move
Whether it be moving on or to a different place.
You must not forget what you learned there
Or who you have met.
Whether the feelings are good or bad
You must not forget.
They have taught you lessons
That will come in handly later.
So whether you leave friends or loved ones behind.
Don't forget that ones that are there.
You may meet them again one day,
Or even in your dreams.
You must not live in the past through
Or you will never move on.
So live life for the moment and never regret it,
Because you never know what may happen next.
philip teed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Must Not Forget by philip teed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd