Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
Legendary Sibyl Speak Words Of Mist Fog Prophecy
like time legendary Sibyl I speak words of prophecy
parables of peace declarations of war are sown to see
choices are clear choice is free will I see before thee
spread oil upon water to disperse war waves of descent
oil to calm still turbulent waters wages of war meant sent
oil machines of war or words of orators of peace cement
do Obamaites really hate war pretend peace Iraq saga prolong?
noble prize peace given to pretender to peace lover of war wrong?
do McCainiacs secretly love war profits profits of cruel bomb song?
international politics diplomacy a war of words or deceptions sown?
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in August 2014 on the 4.8.2014.
Comments about this poem (Legendary Sibyl Speak Words Of Mist Fog Prophecy by Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight) )
- 3, Smoky Hoss
- Soul Holes, Smoky Hoss
- Magic of Indian Democracy, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ...and am loving it, Manonton Dalan
- There is yet Hope, Smoky Hoss
- Beauty And The Beholder, hugh everard
- Black Rose, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Joyful Is Life With Colours, Rohit Sapra
- Ferguson and Law Enforcement, Is It Poetry
- आज फिर तेरी याद आई हैं, Kahil Mehar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)