Terence G. Craddock
Legendary Sibyl Speak Words Of Mist Fog Prophecy
like time legendary Sibyl I speak words of prophecy
parables of peace declarations of war are sown to see
choices are clear choice is free will I see before thee
spread oil upon water to disperse war waves of descent
oil to calm still turbulent waters wages of war meant sent
oil machines of war or words of orators of peace cement
do Obamaites really hate war pretend peace Iraq saga prolong?
noble prize peace given to pretender to peace lover of war wrong?
do McCainiacs secretly love war profits profits of cruel bomb song?
international politics diplomacy a war of words or deceptions sown?
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in August 2014 on the 4.8.2014.
Comments about this poem (Legendary Sibyl Speak Words Of Mist Fog Prophecy by Terence G. Craddock )
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
- YOU Are First Fiddle in Your Concert, AL.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- ' गुरुगान यशगान ', Rahul Vyas
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns