Kathleen Jessie Raine
Primrose, anemone, bluebell, moss
Grow in the Kingdom of the Cross
And the ash-tree's purple bud
Dresses the spear that sheds his blood.
With the thorns that pierce his brow
Soft encircling petals grow
For in each flower the secret lies
Of the tree that crucifies.
Garden by the water clear
All must die who enter here!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lenten Flowers by Kathleen Jessie Raine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stream Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is mission, hasmukh amathalal
- I am like myself..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Yesterday was, hasmukh amathalal
- Enchanted Moon, Regina Riddle
- Rain, Regina Riddle
- Life shall not, hasmukh amathalal
- Bereft, Natalie Evans
- O You And Go Seeing The Face, The Face D.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- One and the only one, Aftab Alam