If willing to but slightly stretch,
(With luck with sunshine on your back)
Paris will teach you even without its language
That you can eat both well and cheaply,
To save your money for the museums.
Poet Other Poems
- * A Prose Quote from Walt Whitman Approp...
- :) God in Texas
- :) Friendship's Costs
- :) Second Cookie?
- :) Two Young Women Starting Well
- :) Marriage Anniversary
- :) Mom Remembered Past Her Death's Ann...
- :) My Dad's Classic Faith
- :) Of Icons That Hum, VROOM and Someti...
- :) Recipe For A Perfect Cup Of Coffee
- :) Reflection on Three Robert Frost Po...
- :) Russia
- :) Yes, Professor Cohen!
- :) Advice To A Poet On Witness Of His A...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.