Lessons by mother earth
Mother earth; a silent, lone sufferer.
Though lava is burning her from inside,
Never fails to do render her regular duties.
A pause or a shake, though for a while creates havoc,
Natural calamities disrupt the routine of everyone.
So…….. for the sole cause of her lovely children,
Dwelling, playing, singing, dancing around,
She is muted, rotating silently.
Lessons by mother earth to every unfortunate woman,
…………. be silent, keep moving but without shaking,
Never show the misery, swallow your tears and only
Spread the happiness by an untiring smile and
Of course, through a poetry.
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
type, grade, duration, features........ so don't run away, learn to face it boldly.
Comments about this poem (Lessons by mother earth by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- નાં રાખ રંજ naa rakh ranj, hasmukh amathalal
- Jayprakash Narayan, Was Your Political M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Clouds In The Sky Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Lead me to truth, Tiku akp
- Tries To Be Silent, Rohit Sapra
- Lalua's Speeches & Lectures, Who Hears T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- WAR HORSES, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey