Let me blow away the grey clouds,
so you can see the sky for what it is.
Let me then give you the brightest sun
so you can feel the warmth I have to give.
Let me give you our togetherness
so we think and behave as one.
Let our combined love and spirit
be as a mountain beneath the sun.
Let me show you my love for you,
you are my living dream.
Let my lips relay a message
that must be felt more than seen.
Let me take away your emptiness
and give you an over flowing heart.
Let me show you the meaning of love
that is endless from the start.
Let me wash, dry, and care for you
and be a part of your everyday.
Let me share your loving smile
when you're near or far away.
Let me feel your excited beating heart,
as we caress and touch.
Let me see the love in your eyes.
Oh, I love you so very much.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Me by Orlando Belo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera
- Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal
- WHITE DID HIS JOB, maqsood hasni
- BUT TWO MORE, maqsood hasni
- No selfish lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Time to annihilate, hasmukh amathalal