Let me blow away the grey clouds,
so you can see the sky for what it is.
Let me then give you the brightest sun
so you can feel the warmth I have to give.
Let me give you our togetherness
so we think and behave as one.
Let our combined love and spirit
be as a mountain beneath the sun.
Let me show you my love for you,
you are my living dream.
Let my lips relay a message
that must be felt more than seen.
Let me take away your emptiness
and give you an over flowing heart.
Let me show you the meaning of love
that is endless from the start.
Let me wash, dry, and care for you
and be a part of your everyday.
Let me share your loving smile
when you're near or far away.
Let me feel your excited beating heart,
as we caress and touch.
Let me see the love in your eyes.
Oh, I love you so very much.
Orlando Belo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Me by Orlando Belo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Brothers, Raymond A. Foss
- Politician, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- My Brother, Raymond A. Foss
- If We Ever Meet Again....., Lichu Thomas
- Because I Care, Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
- o! she's gone away, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Bombs, Stratis Havarti
- Harmony, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Adnate to the Funicle, Robert Ronnow
- Lime-trees, Dr John Celes