PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Let Me Write On Your Heart
the words of my heart
on your pink petal page smart....
in your pregnant solitude
they will flutter and whisper
maybe the words you utter
aloud in one celestial sound....
why don`t you share
the unruly things
that may yet bother?
the gnawing doubts
looking far into the future
may arrest the chime or clatter
and the doted anxiety will smother!
let the lived happy moments
render themselves into monuments
like the wondrous white marble tomb
may our dreams be like delicate plume!
but let at first our love bud
blossom into a full gleeful jasmine
with no heady catchy fragrance
but purely holy beauty genuine....
let me get your conservative heart
just for a little while
then mine and thine will happily entwine
and prance together in butterfly fun!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Me Write On Your Heart by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternal Life, Michael McParland
- The Comrade's Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Dream, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spain, Nikola Vaptsarov
- ONE MORE ANNIVERSARY, Satish Verma
- A Love Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Enough Hate, Michael McParland
- Endless Deep Beauty, Michael McParland
- Electricity, Michael McParland
- In The Summer After "Issue Year&quo.., Roberta Hill Whiteman