Let The Eternal Being Raise Clarity In Our Mind and Deed!
- who solved the sins of the people on this earth –
by removing the sin of darkness from our sentient soul
and to raise the best ways of life, in such a way shall
raise, like the light of the lamp, clarity in our mind and deed!
Hence you leave the fire of anger! Bend your head and pray!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Let the Eternal being raise clarity in our mind and deed! ' is a translation of a Tamil poem by my friend, Mr.Kaliappan Esekkial, Chennai.
பாவங்கள் தீர்த்த பரமனும் நம்முள்ளே
சீவன்கள் உய்யச் சிறந்தவழி - மேவவே
தீபவொளி போலவே தேற்றரவம் கூட்டுவான்
கோபவொளி நீங்கக் குனி!
- காளியப்பன் எசேக்கியல்
Comments about this poem (Let The Eternal Being Raise Clarity In Our Mind and Deed! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Tune Metallic, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael P. McParland
- Enough With the Socks, Babbling Brookes
- Don't Like It?, Michael P. McParland
- Domestic Dreams, Michael P. McParland
- Delicately, Michael P. McParland
- DANCING COLOURS OF POWER, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Till My End, Michael P. McParland
- A Frozen Soldier, Raymond A. Foss
- Three Sides To Every Story, Michael P. McParland