Let The Eternal Being Raise Clarity In Our Mind and Deed!
- who solved the sins of the people on this earth –
by removing the sin of darkness from our sentient soul
and to raise the best ways of life, in such a way shall
raise, like the light of the lamp, clarity in our mind and deed!
Hence you leave the fire of anger! Bend your head and pray!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Let the Eternal being raise clarity in our mind and deed! ' is a translation of a Tamil poem by my friend, Mr.Kaliappan Esekkial, Chennai.
பாவங்கள் தீர்த்த பரமனும் நம்முள்ளே
சீவன்கள் உய்யச் சிறந்தவழி - மேவவே
தீபவொளி போலவே தேற்றரவம் கூட்டுவான்
கோபவொளி நீங்கக் குனி!
- காளியப்பன் எசேக்கியல்
Comments about this poem (Let The Eternal Being Raise Clarity In Our Mind and Deed! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Prayers To Lord Murugan, A. K. Ramanujan
Poem of the Day
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR