Let Us Desire Anew
I cannot desire you
As I did thirty years ago
When you were in your spring.
Still I’m the best bet you can count on
As others around you
Are seeing you in your falls.
Me alone you can tempt
For my memory of your green spring.
I alone can thrill you
With my memory of your spring image.
Let us desire anew
And explore the missed paradise
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Us Desire Anew by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford
- Mind Games, Philo Yan
- اقطاع, سميح القاسم
- Further, Michael McParland
- THE PARADOX OF A SEASON, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Ticket Tyranny, Alan Bruce Thompson
- WHEN WE PASS AWAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A CAULDRON HAS TO BOIL, M.D Dinesh Nair