Edward Kofi Louis
Let Your Ways Be Straight
The sun is laughing;
The moon is watching;
So, let your ways be straight.
To be myself;
In the right manner!
And by holding up the laws and,
Letting them to lead my ways.
Like the English Wine;
In the name of the peace around you today,
And, with the English Love.
With the ways of the land;
With the problems of the land;
But, be straight always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Your Ways Be Straight by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of River, Zillur Rahman Shuvro