Nate Flying Owl
Letter To A Serval
Lovely serval, let honesty flow
What have you heard about me lately?
Has word of mouth reached Africa's heart
Moved through the grass while you were hunting
And informed you of my psychosis?
Have you heard of my isolation,
My debilitating loneliness
Made even worse by Man's apathy?
Have you heard of the nihilism
That has been growing within my heart?
Or has no one bothered to tell you
To regard your concern for a friend?
Does anyone seek my benefit
In the same way you seek your next meal?
Does anyone know you know me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter To A Serval by Nate Flying Owl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poem is lost, gajanan mishra
- Can You Hear What I Hear?, Marites C. Cayetano
- Traffic jam..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Dull Road, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Paw Said So, Edgar Albert Guest
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Story Telling, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Master Mischievous, Edgar Albert Guest
- Failures, Edgar Albert Guest
- Spring In The Trenches, Edgar Albert Guest