Nate Flying Owl
Letter To A Serval
Lovely serval, let honesty flow
What have you heard about me lately?
Has word of mouth reached Africa's heart
Moved through the grass while you were hunting
And informed you of my psychosis?
Have you heard of my isolation,
My debilitating loneliness
Made even worse by Man's apathy?
Have you heard of the nihilism
That has been growing within my heart?
Or has no one bothered to tell you
To regard your concern for a friend?
Does anyone seek my benefit
In the same way you seek your next meal?
Does anyone know you know me?
Nate Flying Owl's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter To A Serval by Nate Flying Owl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة الانتحار, MOHAMMAD SKATI