Edward Kofi Louis
In a creek without a paddle;
Life is very hectic enough these days;
But, i am in the middle of the desert without any hope,
Because, you've aimed your weapons at me.
Wrapped in vivid indigo robes;
but, i have to learn like the bird.
Faith is not a jump into the dark,
But, a walk into the light;
So, i will surely overcome your plots.
Like the medieval 'Ghana Empire';
But today, you have the GSM Algorithm along with you.
Just write your Name across my heart;
For, the 'Love-Train' is now passing along! !
But, eating fresh fruits daily will reduce your heart diseases.
Like the 'Takoradi Harbour' in Ghana, built in 1928;
But, the muse of life in Ghana today is with,
The reflections of the slavery days which brought about the Bond of 1844.
To Lexi my friend i do write;
And like the battle of 'Bobikuma'! !
But, recorded history are there for us to learn from.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lexi by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov