Janyth Marie Banfield
Life' it's not easy, it comes with its bumps and its grinds.
Picking us up at times in our lives then kickin us straight from behind.
But one thing I've noticed as time goes by the humor that you behold
God has bestowed a magnificent gift that never makes people grow old.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Janyth Marie Banfield )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Greg, Michael McParland
- Time Will Come, Michael McParland
- Time, Michael McParland
- Tickling Aberation, Michael McParland
- Three Sides To Every Story, Michael McParland
- These Fears, Michael McParland
- The Worst, Michael McParland
- The World, Michael McParland
- The Simpler the Better, Brandon J. Moore
- The Wind, Michael McParland