Some people take life for granted.
Some people live life to the fullest.
Life is a mystery.
Life is full of pleasure and pain.
Life is up and down.
Life is also full of curve balls.
So what is the purpose of life itself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Tyler Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUR REAL REALITY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Love Strippers, Barry Jablonski
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones
- your memory barks in my old blue trunk, Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson
- Today Is Today, Margaret Moran
- Inclusiveness of Religions-A Ramzan Thou.., Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran