Some people take life for granted.
Some people live life to the fullest.
Life is a mystery.
Life is full of pleasure and pain.
Life is up and down.
Life is also full of curve balls.
So what is the purpose of life itself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Tyler Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Heroe, Portia Lane
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL