Gangadharan T O
Life and conflict
Life and Conflicts
Conflicts for power and power through conflicts
Compromise for the protection of power
Avoid conflict to hide the weakness
Show the strength by attacking the weak
All the life is a joke
Compete to reach fast and then
Feel pity on the meaninglessness
Forget to live due to busy life
Cry for the lost days
Feel happy by rewinding the memories
Teach others not to repeat blunders.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life and conflict by Gangadharan T O )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote