Life and maybe death
You heard the saying 'thy shall not kill' and 'thy shall not lie' right...
Well why do people do it to them sleves every day?
Just becasue the bible means it like not to kill another or to lie to another does not give you the right to do it to your self...
People kill them selves by drugs, sex with too many others with out marriage, and thier crazy addictions. These things can leave them either hurt or alone for life in so many ways. People lie to them selves be not trusting them selves enough to do what is right so they end up doing what is wrong.
We see it and even some of us do it every day. Maybe not today but some where and some time people all over will commit the biggest sins of all. And whats worst to your self. But I know what we can do to fix it... WE ALL OVER CAN LEARN FROM IT AND GROW TO UNDERSTAND IT ALL...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life and maybe death by Kristen Palmitier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton