Life and maybe death
You heard the saying 'thy shall not kill' and 'thy shall not lie' right...
Well why do people do it to them sleves every day?
Just becasue the bible means it like not to kill another or to lie to another does not give you the right to do it to your self...
People kill them selves by drugs, sex with too many others with out marriage, and thier crazy addictions. These things can leave them either hurt or alone for life in so many ways. People lie to them selves be not trusting them selves enough to do what is right so they end up doing what is wrong.
We see it and even some of us do it every day. Maybe not today but some where and some time people all over will commit the biggest sins of all. And whats worst to your self. But I know what we can do to fix it... WE ALL OVER CAN LEARN FROM IT AND GROW TO UNDERSTAND IT ALL...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life and maybe death by Kristen Palmitier )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Escapee On The Hill, Tony Adah
- Choirboy Tuition, Phil Soar
- Cucumber, Phil Soar
- wings unused, cheynne dries
- Chocolate Finger, Phil Soar
- I write and you Read, Reagan A. Latumbo
- I Cannot, Phil Soar
- Somewhere In Your Heart, Valentine Mbagu
- Girls, the choice is yours.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Mother, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael