Life Goes On
'Life Goes On' no one been helping
me out with the stuff I Need on I
Been doing everything on my own.
You see when i ask for help
no one wan'ts to help me out.
Sometime I feel lonely.
I am a survivor.
Relationships can't bring
me down even if they are trying
to they can't.
I am the only on looking for a job
no one been helping me do that
then people telling me they are helping
me out looking for a job
no you are not.
life goes on..
life is like a dog that
runs a lot.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Goes On by Joshua Hernandez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock