Life Goes On
'Life Goes On' no one been helping
me out with the stuff I Need on I
Been doing everything on my own.
You see when i ask for help
no one wan'ts to help me out.
Sometime I feel lonely.
I am a survivor.
Relationships can't bring
me down even if they are trying
to they can't.
I am the only on looking for a job
no one been helping me do that
then people telling me they are helping
me out looking for a job
no you are not.
life goes on..
life is like a dog that
runs a lot.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Goes On by Joshua Hernandez )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe