Full of laughter,
Full of sorrow...
On top of a mountain today,
In a valley tomorrow...
Full of anger,
Full of pain,
And once it is gone,
Never to be regained...
Packed with happiness, joy, and tears,
Overcome with darkness, bitterness, fears...
Moments of blue skies,
Moments of pain,
Days of sunshine,
Days of rain...
Filled with births,
Overwhelmed by death...
Life is a circle,
Life is your wealth!
For Jim Hogg, whose poem, Moments, gave me
these thoughts, as his work always does! And
I think that is what good poetry does.. inspires
us to think, feel, reason, and care! Thanks, Jim.
Scarlett Treat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life IS... by Scarlett Treat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh